Southwood Saddlery returns policy
Returns and Exchanges
At Southwood Saddlery we understand that buying online presents challenges with getting sizes right. Please read the following policy to ensure you are aware of your rights under this policy.
All Returns and Exchanges:
All returns and exchanges must be approved prior to returning your purchase by contacting us as follows:
All return and exchange requests must be made within 14 business days of shipping of your item(s).
The item(s) must be returned to the our specified address in New Zealand or Australia within 14 business days of an approved return request.
* Returns Address will be advised once your return is approved
Exchange Returns - size and change of mind:
Please contact us to discuss the exchange options available if you have purchased an item where the size is incorrect or you have changed your mind about the item. We may exchange any item that is not the correct size with an item of the same style, type and value. If you have changed you mind and we agree to offer an exchange it will be a product exchange to the same value or an exchange voucher to the same value to use for future purchases. Postage for any exchange is to be covered by the customer and must include any rural delivery fees. Southwood Saddlery will assess each exchange request and the decision to make an exchange will be made with the best possible outcome for both parties.
Sale Item Returns
We will accept sale items for exchange, however if the on sale exchange item is out of stock or no longer stocked an exchange voucher will be issued in place of a product exchange.
* In all situations where an exchange voucher is issued the exchange voucher will have an expiry date. Please ensure the voucher is used before the expiry date. If an extension of the expiry date is required please contact us.
All other Returns:
Southwood Saddlery will accept product returns to meet its legal requirements in the following situations and may provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair inline with consumer laws where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description;
Provided you can produce proof of purchase, the items are unused and returned to us in original packaging within 10 business days of us agreeing to your return.
Southwood Saddlery reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned products prior to providing a repair, exchange voucher or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- You must have proof of purchase
- Any refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- All Refunds will be made excluding any postage, rural delivery fees, handling and packaging fees
- For any Exchanges the customer must supply the return postage bag (packaging) including any rural delivery fees or pay for these postage costs before the exchange goods are sent
- Exchange Vouchers/Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and will have an expiry date
- All items must be returned in a new and unused condition with the original packaging and labels.
Southwood Saddlery returns policy is in addition to and includes your rights under New Zealand and Australian Consumer Law - please refer to https://www.consumerprotection.govt.nz/ or http://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees.